This year, former MotoGP contender Claudio Corti, along with newcomers Eemeli Lahti and Storm Stacey are making their Bennetts British Superbike Championship debut in Team WD-40 colours.
Joins the team for the 2019 season, Eemeli started racing Motorcross in 2000 and made the switch to Road Racing in 2007. After a BSB Supersport win in Aasen in 2017 and a European Supersport Championship silver medal in 2018, he is ready to fight for the top spot this season. When he’s not on the track, Eemeli enjoys XC-Skiing and bouldering.
New to the team for 2019, Storm will be racing for the Stauff Quick Connect Academy in the Superstock 600. He has grown up surrounded by bikes and started racing on dirt bikes in 2009, before moving to circuits in 2010. Away from the track, Storm enjoys skiing, shooting and mountain biking.
Their journey kicks off in April and you can join Team WD-40 Super Bike as we follow their progress right through to the end of October.
The Superbike Championship Calendar for 2019 is as follows:
- Silverstone Grand Prix – April 19th – April 21st 2019
- Oulton Park – May 4th – May 6th 2019
- Donington Park – May 24th – May 26th 2019
- Brands Hatch GP – June 14th – June 16th 2019
- Knockhill – June 28th – June 30th 2019
- Snetterton 300 – July 19th – July 21st 2019
- Thruxton – August 2nd – August 4th 2019
- Cadwell Park – August 16th – August 18th 2019
- Oulton Park – September 6th September 8th 2019
- TT Circuit Assen – September 20th – September 22nd 2019
- Donington Park – October 4th – October 6th 2019
- Brands Hatch GP – October 18th – October 20th 2019