TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Open to residents of the UK, including Northern Ireland, aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families and household members of WD-40 Company Ltd, its agents, and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Entry to the Promotion shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. The participant is responsible for all Internet connection costs charged by the service provider. If the entrant does not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does.
17. Participants agree that the Promoter and its affiliates and agents, and their employees, directors and shareholders, will be held harmless for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the Promotion other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the prizes.
18. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
20. For any further information, please contact the WD-40 Customer Service Team by email at: email@example.com
21. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.