This promotion (this “Promotion”) is promoted by WD-40 Company Limited, a company registered in England with company number 01755958, registered office at 252 Upper Third Street, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 1DZ, telephone number (01908) 555400, and VAT registration number 844274910 (the “Promoter”).
The terms and conditions below set out the terms on which you may participate in the Promotion. Entry into the Promotion shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) only, aged 18 or over on the date on which you enter this Promotion, excluding employees and their immediate families and household members of the Promoter, its agents, and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. For a chance to win, the person must leave their details in the fields mentioned on the website and by doing that agreeing to subscribe to the WD-40 newsletter.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion. However, in order to enter this Promotion you must have an Internet connection.
4. Only One entry per person is permitted.
5. 3 winners from valid entries received will be selected at random.
6. 3 winners for this Promotion will each receive one of the 3 Amazon vouchers worth £200, £100 and £50. No other prizes are available for this Promotion.
7. Entry to this promotion opens on 07.02.2021 at 09:00am and closes on 31.08.2021 at 23.59 (the “Promotional Period”).
8. Entries received after the end of the Promotional Period (for whatever reason) will not be accepted. No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted and no bulk entries.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of this Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions.
10. The draw for the prize will be conducted and validated within 7 days after the Promotional Period closes.
11. As soon as the prize-winner claim has been validated, the Promoter’s Customer Service Team will commence the prize fulfilment process. The winner will be contacted directly by email, to arrange prize fulfilment. The prize will be delivered within 30 working days from a valid acceptance of the prize.
12. The Promoter will not be liable if a prize winner cannot take the prize for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control or if the Promoter is unable to contact that prize winner, including due to his or her provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
13. Prize winners will be contacted the email held on file. If a prize winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 28 days from the expiry of the Promotional Period, the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid or disqualified or the winner has otherwise failed to comply with these terms and conditions then such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize.
14. No cash or other alternatives are available to the prize which is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and cannot be resold. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. The winner’s name and country will be available on request by emailing email@example.com.
17. The Promoter will not be responsible under any circumstances or be liable for any person not being able to enter the Promotion for any reason, including (without limitation) system failures, network error or personal computer issues.
18. You are responsible for all Internet connection costs charged by your Internet service provider. If you do not pay the bill, please get permission from the person who does.
19. If the Promoter fails to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter is responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of the Promoter’s breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of the Promoter’s breach or if they were contemplated by you and the Promoter at the time that you entered this Promotion. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the prizes.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
22. Any decision of the Promoter in respect of this Promotion is final. For any further information, please contact the Promoter’s Customer Service Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. These terms and conditions (including any contractual or non-contractual dispute or claim in relation to them) are governed by the laws of England. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of this Promotion and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this Promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts and if you live in Wales you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this Promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Welsh or the English courts.