WD-40 has over 2000 uses, but did you know it can help with radiators and electric circuit breakers? Maintenance Monday is here to help!
Protecting A Radiator Tap from Sticking and Rusting Using WD-40
- Radiator taps can become stuck and even rust over time if they are not protected.
- WD-40® Multi-Use Product protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture and lubricates almost anything.
- Ensure the heating is off and that radiator is cool, then simply spray on a clean, soft cloth and rub over the desired area, allow it to penetrate and loosen.
Maintaining Circuit Breakers Using WD-40
- Dirt, dust, and other foreign material can accumulate on the idle circuit breakers, so it is important to keep them clean.
- WD-40® Multi-Use Product protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture and lubricates almost anything…and Maintains circuit breakers too!
- Ensure all power is off and that all components are cool, then simply spray WD-40® Multi-Use Product on a clean, soft cloth and rub over.
To find more handy little hacks and tips like these, visit our Life Hacks page. Here you will find tips and hacks used by our users and fans, these range from Cars and Motorbikes to Garden chairs and Candle sticks!
You can find more Life Hacks here
To find out more about the World Famous WD-40 Multi use Product, visit our website where you can find out more about the product, our brand and also our other ranges including our Specialist range created to do the professional and specialised jobs!
Find out more about the Multi use Product
For more Maintenance Monday Tips and Hacks, follow the WD-40 Blog! You can find many usage guides, tips and Life Hacks there from all our ranges including Specialist and Specialist Motorbike!
Find out more news here