WD-40 has many uses and lots of them can be applied to looking after and maintaining all your favourite tools. Looking after your tools after use is important to keep them in working order and ensure they last for longer.
Ways WD-40 Can Be Used to Maintain Your Tools –
WD-40 can be used for tool maintenance in many different ways and across many different tools. From simply cleaning tools effectively, to playing a part in carrying out repairs WD-40 will be here to help. Whether it’s your trusty wrench in need of a polish or looking after important drill bit parts, WD-40 should be your go too tool maintenance partner!
Maintaining Drill Bits Using WD-40
- Keeping your drill bits maintained and protected will enhance the life of drill bits, taps, lathe and milling cutters as well as saw blades.
- WD-40® Multi-Use Product protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture and lubricates almost anything.
- Simply spray WD-40® Multi-Use Product onto the drill bits to protect and remove dirt; keeping them sharp and well lubricated for future use.
Maintaining A Wrench Using WD-40
- To keep your handy wrench as good as new and rust free you should carry out regular maintenance. Cleaning your wrench using WD-40 will ensure it is protected from rust, ensuring its use for many a job.
Protecting Molegrips Using WD-40
- Mole grips can become stiff over time with dust, dirt or oils building up. Top ensure they work smoothly and effectively, protect them using WD-40!
- Simply spray on a clean, soft cloth and rub over. For more stubborn dirt and grime, use a brush or apply more pressure to remove.
To find out more about the World Famous WD-40 and its many many uses read our round up of all the top WD-40 uses! For more ways WD-40 can help with tool maintenance learn how to look after your chainsaw, maintain your garden shears or even how to carry out maintenance on drill equipment, all with the help of WD-40!